Today I will be making my first ever roast dinner for me, James and my Granny. I'm going to make cream cheese stuffed chicken wrapped in bacon for Granny and me. Quorn for James. Roast potatoes, Yorkshire puddings, cauliflower, peas and carrots. I'm also making a crumble for dessert, summer berry, apple or dark cherry. I can't decide.
Well anyway I'll be taking photos with I'll upload them later. It's going to be a day in the kitchen for me!
Friday, 24 September 2010
Thursday, 23 September 2010
This weekend my plans are....
- My mum and I are going to go Lakeside so I can get my last few bits for my second year of university.
- Buying supplies for my special roast dinner planned for my lucky Grandma and boyfriend.
- Having an early night and perhaps a bubble bath.
- I'm going to watch the second of the original trilogy of Star Wars with my lovely James. I saw the first one today with him and I loved it.
- Lots of cuddles with my boy.
- Thai curry for dinner made my James. One of my favourite meals of all times and it's really healthy!
- I'm planning on making a roast dinner for my Granny and James. I'm thinking stuffed chicken breasts wrapped in bacon for Granny and me. Hopefully something lovely for James, maybe stuffed peppers or some yummy quorn.
Wednesday, 22 September 2010
Tuesday, 21 September 2010
Monday, 20 September 2010
- I made my first ever tiramisu.
- knitted a bit more.
- had a big family dinner.
- I will be going to yoga.
- I will be eating leftover tiramisu.
- I will be knitting.
- I will be writing a shopping list for some cupcakes.
- I will be having some more quality time with my man.
Friday, 17 September 2010
Sitting down with a nice cup of tea and a scone which has an epic proportion of choc chips in it. Waiting for my fella to visit before we go out to dinner tonight. Feeling very happy today.
Today I'm Wearing
Today I'm Wearing
- Vintage Levi cut offs
- Red stripey top - River Island
- Vintage navy cardigan
- Ribbed grey tights
- Pandora bracelet with elephant and Buddha charms
- And no make up
Wednesday, 15 September 2010
Saturday, 11 September 2010
I've bought far too much recently some of which include a moomin flask, a fairisle print skirt and a vintage pair of levi. My poor bank balance. I will post pictures as soon as they arrive. I love a good spend up but I know that now I shall have to scrimp and save. I'm going to start bringing pack lunches to university, I'm thinking goats cheese and roasted vegetable sandwiches. Om nom nom.
That's all for now.