This week has been....
- An exam, which I am dreading the result of, I tried my best so fingers crossed that I have passed!
- A wedding, I attended the wedding of mum's lovely friend, Emma. She looked stunning! Wish I'd got some good pictures on my camera.
- A birthday party- it was one of my closest friend's birthday party, I had such a good time! Annoyingly, I forgot my camera.
- My first day of my final year of nursing! Scary and exciting, only ten months until I'm qualified.
- A trip to hobbycraft which I am in love with. I wish I wasn't so poor, their collection of wool is astounding!
- I baked my first batch of red velvets. I am now obsessed with them and want to make them every week.
- Got new glasses! In the picture I am modelling them (badly).
Lesson of the week is to always take my glasses and camera with me whether I go!!