Saturday, 31 December 2011

Christmas Day In The Pullen Household


Who likes my new PJs from James? I love them, they are super comfortable. Christmas was lovely even though there were some failed just roll croissants and five hours on my own. But I did make soup. Huzzah.
I had a nice day with my mad family (bless them) and was really pleased with every present I received and gave. For Christmas next year I will hopefully be a registered nurse, eeek. I'm so excited though. Time really does fly!!
Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and have a lovely new years eve tonight!

4 comments:

  1. I like your pyjamas! Very cute. Have a great 2012 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naw you have an adorable blog and cute pajamas to boot! (I like them very much. I am always wanting to add to my collection too)

    Have a happy new year!

    xx Carina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't ever look as stylish as you in my jammies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so cute! and i like ginger biscuits too :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...I hope you like it!
If you fancy a chat you can always email me or add me on twitter... I love making friends :)
Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...