Friday, 30 December 2011

I Will Be Mostly Wearing: A Printed Coat

All my clothes are from Topshop except my vintage jumper and scarf from Nepal! 


James took me to see Slow Club as a Christmas treat at Union Chapel! It was the most beautiful venue I've ever been to. There were fairy lights, candles and even a huge christmas tree. Slow Club were amazing, they always are funny and sound great, we've been seeing them for two years now and every time, they don't disappoint.
I wore my lovely coat that I usually wear to work as it keeps me nice and cozy, I love the print and it goes with all my favourite clothes. I bought the coat in September, a little premature, I know. But I've loved wearing it throughout winter. Anyway, I really liked this outfit as it felt comfy but still co-ordinated. But I seriously need my fringe cut back in!!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! That's a cute coat, I love the print. And I think the side fringe looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thank you very much!! I might try the side fringe for a little longer, happy new year!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...I hope you like it!
If you fancy a chat you can always email me or add me on twitter... I love making friends :)
Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...