Friday, 9 March 2012

What I Wore In Brighton.

My Outfit
Coat- Zara
Dress- Topshop
Bag- Topshop
Tights- Pretty Polly 
Boots- Topshop


I know it's very late but I had this photo of my outfit from Brighton that I had been meaning to put up for a little while, it seems over a month has passed since I was in Brighton and got James to take this photo. 
Anyway, this is what I wore when James and I went to Brighton. We spent the whole day window shopping and eating, which I must say is a pretty good day in my books. I think we items we actually purchased (except from lunch) was a slice of gluten free vegan pizza and some vegan chocolate. 

I know it's been a while since I updated consistently but I think I'm going to get back into the swing of it! I have missed writing posts about what I've been up to, granted if I had been posting recently it would have been about watching tv in my pyjamas and eating a lot of food from happy herbivore! 

I've just finished two modules of my course and I've got two more to go. It's the final push now, let's hope it all goes well. 

I'm off swimming today with James. James treated me to a new swimsuit, it's lovely. If I look alright in it I may post a photo of me and my pasty legs in it! 

Hope everyone has a lovely Friday! 

6 comments:

  1. awww i miss the feeling of a cold winter! i'm passing through a HOT summer here in brazil! almost 30ºC everyday! Since i prefer winter days, i don't have as much light clothes as i want to hahahaha Lovely Zara coat by the way! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very chilly that day, I had a little red nose because it was so cold!
      Thank you very much!
      Hope you're having a lovely day!! xx

      Delete
  2. Gosh, your hair is so gorgeous in this pic (as are you!). *puts hat on to hide own hair* ;) love brighton too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you very much! I'm still growing it, I'm hoping for waist length hair! xx

      Delete
  3. Great and simple at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for reading my blog...I hope you like it!
If you fancy a chat you can always email me or add me on twitter... I love making friends :)
Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...